Swiss Chard Breakfast Wrap
10 minutes preparation time
1 Red-Stemmed Swiss Chard leaf
1 hard boiled egg
1 ounce medium cheddar cheese, diced
1 thin apple slice, diced
1/4 cup (or 1 small handful) bean sprouts
1. Wash and dry the leaf and lay it upside down flat on a paper towel.
2. Peel the egg and crumble the yolk onto the center of the leaf.
3. Add the cheese and the apple, blending it with the egg yolk.
4. Crumble the egg white onto the mixture.
5. Add bean sprouts.
7. Cut off the stem and slice it into pieces.
8. Add the stem pieces and fold the leaf carefully.
9. Wrap a paper towel around the stuffed leaf and heat it in the microwave for 20 seconds. When the cheese is slightly melted, it is ready to be eaten.
To maintain elegance you may want to wrap the finished creation with an apple peel.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Healthy Recipe Forum.
Note: This page may contain
affiliate links. You get the great product that I would recommend
anyway at the normal price, and I get a few pennies to to support my